Choose country and currency
PL / PLN
ONLINE STORE REGULATIONS
I. General provisions
The Regulations (hereinafter "Regulations") define the rules for the provision of electronic services by the Seller to customers consisting in concluding online contracts for the sale of goods in the Store's assortment for the prices given on the appropriate subpages of the Store.
The terms used in the Regulations mean:
1) "Seller" - Michał Frejno , running a business under the name BSHOP Michał Frejno , in Łódź (91-341), at ul. Brukowa 14, REGON: 100520564, NIP: 9820262778, EU VAT: PL9820262778;
2) "Store" - an online store located on the website http://ultras1312.com/ and its subpages,
3) "Customer" - any person who placed an order in the Store; this term also includes the person who is in the process of placing the order;
4) "Consumer" - a person defined in the provision of art. 22 1 of the Civil Code, i.e. a natural person who performs a legal transaction with the entrepreneur not related directly to his business or professional activity;
5) "Account" -Customer's account set up by him in the Store in accordance with the principles set out in the Regulations;
6) "Program" -the Friends & Family partnership program , through which the Customer and his friends can jointly use a 4% discount when making purchases in the Store;
7) Personalization - a service provided by the Seller at the request of the Customer consisting in adapting the goods purchased by the Customer in the Store according to his choice, in particular in terms of color, dimensions or pattern (the Store allows the Customer to upload his own graphic design);
8) "Information on the processing of personal data" - information on the processing of personal data in connection with the use of the Store - available at: https://ultras1312.com/processing_data.html
1. The content presented on the Store's website, in particular announcements, advertisements, price lists and other information, is not a commercial offer within the meaning of art. 66 and 66 1 of the Civil Code, but an invitation to submit offers.
2. The Seller may change the prices of goods offered in the Store, with the proviso that these changes do not affect the content of previously concluded sales contracts.
1. Before formulating the order in the Store and after its formulation, and before making the payment, the customer may choose the country to which the order will be sent . The store carries out orders in Poland, Germany, the Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Denmark, Spain, Portugal, Ireland, Belgium, Estonia, Great Britain, the Netherlands, Croatia, Italy, Slovenia, Latvia, Greece, Bulgaria, Sweden, France, Finland, Romania, Lithuania, Norway and Switzerland.
2. Choosing the country of dispatch is tantamount to choosing the currency assigned to it , which is the official currency of the country of dispatch.
3. Prices of goods Expressed that they are the official currency selected by the customer country of dispatch.
4. The prices of goods in the Store's assortment include VAT.
5. The prices of goods provided in the Store do not include delivery costs or payment processing costs.
6. The Seller may modify the Store's assortment, carry out and cancel promotional campaigns, and grant discount codes with a specific validity period.
7. Discounts introduced as part of promotional campaigns do not add up with other promotions.
1. Making a purchase in the Store is possible by placing an order via the form provided for this purpose .
2. The customer undertakes to provide true and accurate contact details, in particular his e-mail address and postal address.
3. The client (a natural person or a person acting on behalf of an entity other than a natural person) may only be with full legal capacity (i.e. a non-incapacitated adult or a person who has reached the age of majority by contracting a marriage).
1. To use the Store, it is not necessary to meet specific technical conditions by a computer or other end device (e.g. smartphone, tablet) of the Customer. All you need is: Internet access, an e-mail address, a standard operating system and a web browser.
2. For proper use of the Store it is required to enable cookies in the web browser. They can then be deleted using the appropriate options available in the web browser or other software. Detailed information on cookies is included in the Information on the processing of personal data.
II. Create an account
1. An account in the Store may be set up by natural persons with full legal capacity (i.e. non-incapacitated adults or persons who obtained the age of majority by entering into marriage).
2. Creating an Account is voluntary, in particular in the sense that the Customer can browse the Store's assortment and place orders without creating an Account.
1. A person who wants to conclude an agreement with the Seller to set up an Account in the Store should click the "Register" tab in the " Other " tab in the top menu of each of the websites that make up the Store . The registration form is an offer of the Seller addressed to the future Customer regarding the conclusion of the contract for the creation of an Account in the Store.
2. Then fill in the registration form and enter in it: e-mail and password and complete the re CAPTCHA form .
3. It is forbidden to add illegal content to the registration form, in particular personal data of third parties who have not authorized the creation of an Account on their behalf.
4. To send the form and complete the registration procedure in the Store, it is necessary to accept the Regulations.
5. Clicking the "Register" button sends the registration form and is tantamount to accepting the Seller's offer by the person setting up the Account. At this moment, an agreement for the creation of an Account in the Store is concluded between the Seller and the person who completed the registration form.
6. After the conclusion of the contract, the Seller sends to the Customer, to the e- mail address provided by him , a message confirming the creation of an Account in the Store. The message is attached to the Regulations and Information on the processing of personal data.
7. It is also possible to create an Account in the Store while placing an order. For this purpose, the Customer should complete the "Log in or create an account" form, which is the Seller's offer addressed to the future Customer regarding the conclusion of the contract for the creation of an Account in the Store. Provisions of sec. 2- 6 above shall apply accordingly.
The Customer who is a Consumer has the right to withdraw, without giving reasons, from the contract for the creation of an Account within 14 days from the date of its conclusion, i.e. from the date of the event described in § 8 para. 5 of the Regulations.
After creating an Account and logging in to it, the Customer has the option to :
1) in the " My files " tab -attach your own file in JPG format to use it in the entire Store ;
2) in the " My orders " tab -overview of previously realized products. There is a link next to each product that allows you to recreate previous products and re-order ;
3) in the " My invoices " tab -follow the list of all previous Customer orders from the moment of creating the Account. With each order, information about: order number, order status, payment method, total order costs, shipment date, shipment number, link to track the shipment status and a link to download a VAT invoice in pdf format ;
4) in the " Chat " tab -contact the Seller in order to obtain all information about a specific order. The answer will be given to the Customer in the chat window in the Chat tab, as well as directly to the e-mail address provided by the Customer ;
5) in the " My data " tab, -complete your profile with the address, telephone number, company name, tax identification number and shipping address, which will enable full use of the Account by the Customer, change the password and delete K onto ;
6) in the " F&F Program " tab -read the terms of the Program and keep track of your achievements in the Program , incl. accumulated funds in EURO currency.
1. The Seller enables the Customer to join the Program , which enables the Customer and his chosen friends to jointly use the agreed discount on all items in the Store.
2. The Customer joins the Program by providing his nickname to the form intended for this purpose and accepting the Program regulations.
3. After joining the Program, the Customer will receive an automatically generated link to his e-mail address, which he can send to his chosen friends in order to take advantage of the discount.
4. If a friend of the Customer uses the link and makes a purchase through it in the Store, the Customer, as a Program participant, has the opportunity to decide what percentage of the order value will go to the Customer 's online account , and what percentage of the discount will be awarded to his friend.
5. When choosing the distribution of the discount between the customer and his friends, the customer has the option to choose every 1%, in the range from 0% to the highest agreed discount amount .
6. The customer as a program participant does not receive any information about the buyer and the goods that he purchased. The customer only has information about the amount expressed in EURO that he received for each one-off transaction and the sum of the amounts accumulated on his online F&F account.
7. The funds accumulated by the Customer on his online Program account will be used in the next transaction made by the Customer in the Store. The amount to be paid visible in the basket will be appropriately reduced by the amount of funds accumulated by the Customer during the Program.
8. The detailed rules of the Program are set out in its regulations available on a separate website of the Store.
1. As part of the Store, the Seller provides the Newsletter service consisting in sending information about the Store, goods sold, promotions, discounts or planned promotional events to the e-mail address provided by the Customer.
2. The Customer orders the Newsletter service by entering his e-mail address to the form intended for this purpose and clicking on the button confirming the ordering of the service with the text " I'm In!". Then, in order to confirm the order for the Newsletter service , the Customer must click on the confirmation link , automatically sent to the e-mail address provided by him.
3. The Newsletter service is provided free of charge on the basis of an agreement concluded for an indefinite period. The customer may terminate the contract with immediate effect (resign from receiving the Newsletter ) at any time by unchecking the consent granted under the Account in the "Profile Editing" tab or by clicking the deactivating link sent in each message as part of the Newsletter .
IV. Placing orders
1. The sale of goods takes place on the basis of orders placed via the Store. The customer has the option of placing an order after providing the data necessary to complete the order .
2. Orders can be placed in the Store 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
1. In order to conclude a sales contract with the Seller, the Customer selects the country to which the order will be sent .
2. The customer forms an order in the Store by selecting the goods and clicking the "Add to cart" button. The selected goods are not yet ordered and the customer has the option of removing the goods there, as well as resigning from making purchases.
3. In the case of certain goods, the Customer may personalize them.
4. After adding products to the cart , j f the customer has a discount coupon, it can enter the appropriate field of the form. In the "Cart summary" field , the price will be displayed including the total amount that the customer will be obliged to pay, i.e. including the price of the goods , delivery costs and payment costs .
5. After adding all the goods that the Customer wants to order to the basket , click the " Basket " button .
6. The customer must provide the data necessary to complete the order.
7. The goods displayed in the "Your order" box, together with their quantity, prices, as well as delivery and payment costs, constitute an offer addressed to the Customer by the Seller to conclude a contract for the sale of these goods. The customer has the option to correct any errors in the order, change or cancel it , as well as change the country to which the order will be sent, by returning to the contents of the basket
8. Below the "Your order" field you can choose the method of payment for the order and the method of shipment .
9. At this stage of placing the order, you should also check its correctness and confirm by clicking the " Order with payment obligation " button. By clicking the " Order with payment obligation " button, the Customer accepts the Seller's offer referred to in the above provision, which results in the conclusion of a sales contract between the Seller and the Customer.
10. To place an order, it is necessary to accept the regulations. The statement reads "I have read / am and I accept the rules Ultras1312. I am an adult. "Together with the appropriate check box is under the button" Order with payment obligation ".
11. In the case of choosing an online payment, the Customer will be redirected to the website of the entity that realizes online payments after clicking the " Order with payment obligation " button . Payments are made on the basis of the regulations available on the website of the entity that realizes online payments.
12. At the Customer's request , the Seller attaches a VAT invoice to the goods shipped . The Customer informs the Seller about the willingness to obtain a VAT invoice by making a note in the "Additional information" box and providing the tax identification number .
1. Acceptance of the order by the Seller depends on obtaining a positive authorization of the Customer's payment.
2. The order fulfillment time depends on the type and quantity of purchased items (goods).
1. The store delivers goods only in the form of courier parcels. The cost of courier delivery is indicated each time in the basket and in the "Your order" section.
2. The seller recommends checking the contents of the parcel containing the purchased goods upon its receipt, and in the event of damage to the outer packaging of the parcel - refusal to accept it.
3. Detailed information on delivery can be found in the "Delivery" tab.
4. The costs related to the delivery of goods and payment processing shall be borne by the Customer, while the Seller may set a specific purchase value threshold, beyond which the Seller shall cover the costs of delivery or payment.
5. The following payment methods are available in the Store : internet transfer, card payment . Card payments are made by Stripe , Inc. Payment , credit cards accepted: Visa, Visa Electron , Mastercard, MasterCard Electronic , Maestro.
6. The seller is not responsible for improper delivery of the goods due to incorrect contact details provided by the customer.
V. Returns and complaints
1. If the Customer is a Consumer, then he has the right to withdraw from the sales contract concluded with the Seller, without giving reasons, within 14 days from the date on which the Consumer took possession of the item (goods) or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Consumer came into possession of the goods (goods). If the subject of the contract consists of many items (goods) that are delivered separately, this period expires after 14 days from the date on which the Consumer acquires, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Consumer acquires, possession of the last item. from items covered by one order.
2. The right provided for in para. 1 above is also entitled to a Customer who is a natural person, running his own business, if it is entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, if the sales contract does not have a professional nature for the entrepreneur resulting from the subject of his business activity.
3. The right to withdraw from the sales contract without giving a reason does not apply to :
1) the amówień covering goods subject Personalization - ie. Goods adapted important to the individual ch client's needs ,
2) t o ores in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package has been opened after delivery.
4. When returning, the customer sends the items (goods) intact .
5. The deadline is met if the Consumer sends back the goods within 14 days to the following address: BSHOP Michał Frejno , ul. Bukowa 14, 91-341 Lodz, Poland. The seller does not accept goods sent by cash on delivery.
6. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Seller returns to the Consumer all payments received from him, including the costs of delivering the item to the Consumer ( except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the Consumer other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Seller), immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's statement on withdrawal from the contract. The Store will refund the payment using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to a different solution and it does not involve additional costs.
7. The consumer should send back or hand over the item (goods) to the Seller immediately . The deadline is met if the Consumer sends back the item before the expiry of the 14-day period.
8. The consumer bears the direct cost of returning the item.
9. The consumer is only responsible for reducing the value of the item resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
1. The seller informs that he is obliged to deliver goods free from defects.
2. Complaints regarding the provision of electronic services by the Seller or regarding the purchased goods may be submitted by e-mail to the following e-mail address: email@example.com or in person for the record at the Seller's premises.
3. The complaint should include: the order number (or other data allowing to identify it), the Customer's contact details enabling responding to the complaint and a description of the event being the basis for the complaint.
4. When submitting a complaint, the advertised goods must be delivered to the Seller. The goods are delivered after submitting a complaint via the e-mail address indicated in paragraph 2 above.
5. The seller will respond to the complaint within 14 days from the date of its receipt.
6. If the Customer is not a Consumer, the Seller's liability under the warranty is excluded.
The Seller informs the Customers who are Consumers that at the address http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ there is a platform for the online dispute resolution system between consumers and entrepreneurs (ODR platform). The ODR platform is an interactive and multilingual website with a one-stop shop for consumers and entrepreneurs seeking out-of-court settlement of a dispute regarding contractual obligations arising from an online sales contract or contract for the provision of services.
1. Graphic patterns as part of Personalization should be sent by sending them via the form within the Store in the form of computer files in the correct format.
2. Graphic files are not checked by the Store in any way. Only the customer is responsible for any errors contained therein.
3. By sending graphic designs, the customer declares that:
1) he is entitled to proprietary copyrights to works in the form of graphic designs that he sent to the Store or obtained the required consents from authorized persons for their dissemination and granting further licenses, or the graphic works in question constitute a manifestation of his own creative activity and constitute a work within the meaning of the copyright law ;
2) graphic designs sent to the Store do not infringe the rights of third parties.
4. The Store is not responsible for the content of graphic designs sent by the Customer and for any infringement of copyrights by the Customer. However, if the graphic design contains illegal content or violates the accepted moral standards, and they are noticed by the Store, the Store has the right to refuse to implement Personalization. The refusal may take place even after the Client has paid the remuneration.
5. Graphic files that the Store receives from the Customer should be prepared according to the instructions published on the website of the given product.
6. The store is not responsible for sending incorrect image files by the customer .
7. The Store is not responsible for delays in the implementation of Personalization resulting from the Customer's failure to deliver correct graphic files on time. We are not responsible for the delivery of files graphic in an incorrect manner or delivery of corrupted files graphics .
1. The law applicable to the functioning of the Store, including contracts concluded within it, is Polish law. However, in terms of relations with Consumers, if the provisions of the law that are in force in the consumer's country are more favorable to him, and these provisions cannot be excluded by agreement, they will apply in the contract concluded via the Store.
2. The competent court to hear any disputes arising from the sales contract concluded with the Customer who is not a Consumer will be the locally competent Polish court.
3. The Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations for important reasons, including:
1) changes in the law;
2) organizational reasons, in particular:
-changes in the scope of activities by the Seller in the form of changes in its profile, range of changes in the scope t owarów, introduction of new services or facilities (including those related to the conclusion and termination of contracts) ;
-changes in the scope of: address data, name or legal form of the Seller,
-changes in payment methods ;
-changes in the ways to provide the t owarów ;
-other technical changes related to the functioning of the Store.
4. Each customer will be informed about the change in the Regulations by publishing it on the Store's website.
5. The Customer who has an Account will be notified of the change in the Regulations by sending information about the change to his e-mail address. The customer who uses the Newsletter service will be notified of the change in the Regulations by sending information about the change to his e-mail address.
6. Amendments to the Regulations will come into force in relation to a given Customer after 7 calendar days from the moment of informing him about the change in the Regulations in a proper manner.
7. The Regulations are available at the Seller's headquarters and at https://ultras1312.com/Regulations.html